Monday 25 August 2014

#TeenBlogSeries Week 1: 10 Facts About Me

#TeenBlogSeries banner

As a 16 year old blogger, I'm extremely excited to be involved in this huge collaboration set up by fellow teen bloggers Anouska and Beth. I've heard there's approximately 80 of us taking part - wow! 
So, what is #TeenBlogSeries?
To put it simply, it's a way for teen bloggers to connect by posting about the same topic each week (you can see a list of dates etc here) and sharing them via the #TeenBlogSeries hashtag at 6:30pm every Monday, so we can all read each other's posts and get to know one another. 

This week's starting topic is a lifestyle post titled '10 Facts About Me', so here we go:
1. I'm starting sixth form in September where I'll be taking A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, English Literature and Media Studies
2. Some of favourite books include: 'The Humans' by Matt Haig, 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, 'The Bell Jar' by Sylvia Plath and 'Speak' by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. I probably spend way too much time playing The Sims 3
4. I love watching quiz shows
5. Lipstick is my favourite item of make-up
6. When I was younger I wanted to be a singer until I discovered that I was awful at it (and still am)
7. I adore Taylor Swift as a performer, lyricist and person
8. I have a habit of only wearing 1/4 of my wardrobe
9. Autumn is my favourite season of the year
10. Numbers and words are the top constants in my life

Remember to check my blog each Monday at 6:30pm for more of these topical posts!
Will you be taking part in the #TeenBlogSeries?

Nina JC xo

9 comments:

  1. ahhh we have so much in common!! I absolutely love Autumn, I actually mentioned that in my post. I'm also a big fan of Taylor and very obsessed with Sims 3.

    - Michelle x
    http://sliceofshelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first fact is almost the same as your 5th fact! :) And I really like Taylor Swift too :D

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never take Maths and Further Maths next year for A Level! I only wear a quarter of my wardrobe too haha! I have just published my post too :)

    http://aliceroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome I LOVE watching quiz shoes too, good luck with sixth form xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. English Lit twins haha ;) lovely post! Love getting to know more teen bloggers in the #TeenBlogSeries !

    Ellie from LittleEllieMae :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with sixth form! :-)
    Look forward to seeing more of your #teenblogseries posts!
    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly love the sims 3, once I start playing I cannot stop! Found you from twitter ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig