Monday 1 December 2014

#CountdownToChristmas | The Christmas Tag

I can't believe it's December already! Where has the year gone? To celebrate the *official* advent of the festive season, today's post kicks off the exciting #CountdownToChristmas blog series that I'm taking part in this year. Every Monday and Friday until Boxing Day I'll be blogging about a range of set topics (focused around Xmas, duh!) so be sure to keep your eyes peeled and join me in the fun of counting down the amount of sleeps 'til Santa!
countdown to christmas
Image by Beautiful You & beautybyemily

The Christmas Tag


1. Favourite holiday movie?
Is it bad that I don't really have one?! 
I think I'd pick 'A Christmas Carol' as my favourite festive story.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red, gold, silver, purple!

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
In between - I usually just dress casually in an Xmas jumper and leggings.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My family. They count as a collective person, right?

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning. All the excitement would be over otherwise!

6. Have you ever built a Ginger Bread house?
Nope and I feel like I am missing out.

7. What do you like to do during your Christmas holidays?
I usually just stay indoors and eat my body weight in chocolate (as you do) 
but I really want to go ice skating this year.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
Freedom & positivity for all.

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Orange, peppermint, or gingerbead - yum.

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
The traditional roast is my all-time favourite but recently I've been missing 
those amazing chocolate 'Snaps' that Cadbury used to sell. 

Did anyone else open the first window of their advent calendar today? 
Chocolate, beauty, or something else? Let me know!

P.S. 24 sleeps 'til Santa

Nina x

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tag I defo do the same clothes wise as you on xmas I never know what to even wear xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag! I have to admit that I totally forgot about my advent calendar until now! I have a chocolate one (classic), but I really want a ciaté calendar next year!
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh I'm loving everyone's Christmassy posts!
    What a great post, I'm blogging every day of December so I'll definitely have to do this tag at some point.

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have an Advent Calendar :-( This is a lovely post....must make time for a gingerbread house x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I remember Snaps! The choc orange ones were a dream! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig